16. 03. 2016 Tickets presale in:
- The Reading Room of Unijazz (Jindřišská 5, Prague 1)
- Rekomando (Trojanova 9, Prague 2)
- Scala cinema (Moravské nám. 3, Brno)
- MIS Boskovice (Masarykovo nám. 1, Boskovice)
18. 02. 2016 Reopened morgue at the Jewish cemetery
In February Boskovice opened the renovated morgue at the Jewish cemetery. The reconstruction lasted two years. The guests of the festival will be able to visit the morgue too.
03. 02. 2016 Tickets presale
-> basic 540,-
-> student 430,-
-> ZTP / ZTP/P 280,-
And in The Reading Room of Unijazz (Jindřišská 5, Prague 1) even cheaper
-> basic 490,-
-> student 390,-
-> ZTP / ZTP/P 250,-
* tickets will be available also in Brno and Boskovice in few days!
09. 12. 2015 Limited edition of tickets for Boskovice 2016!
We just started a limited presale of the tickets for Boskovice 2016. You can buy it for 400 CZK in the Reading Room of Unijazz (Jindřišská 5, Prague 1) or HERE.
31. 07. 2015 Another festival in Boskovice in August
Come on Festiválek bez bojů a válek!
7–9 August 2015
We are looking forward to the 25th anniversary edition!
The Boskovice 2017 festival will take place July 6th–9th.
The first wave of festival presale has started – the tickets are available for
– 550 CZK (regular) / 450 CZK (student reduced)
up until March 31st.
You can get them offline in Unijazz Reading Room (Jindrisska 5, Prague 1) and online at the GoOut portal.
Follow us on Facebook for latest news.